[Hpn] *Action Schedule of Tent Cities in osaka from 26 Dec 2003 till 5 Jan 2004

★旅浪人/ JILL rebel_jill98@yahoo.co.jp
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:39:09 +0900

*Action Schedule of Tent Cities in osaka
 from 26 December 2003 till 5 January 2004

Comrades;

 Cold Winter has come!
In osaka, 3 tent cities(Nagai park, Ougimachi park, Nishinari park) and a
biggest day labors' town in japan named Kamagasaki will start a “Winter
Struggle” from
26 December 2003 till 5 January 2004. following are our Action Schedule of
this year's end and new year's days:

*26 December 2003  12:00
--- Ougimachi park tent village

 ”Gathering and March for Starting Winter Struggle of homeless comrades in
osaka”

*Winter Struggle of homeless comrades in North-ward---Ougimachi park

 26 December 2003- 5 January 2004
 -soup kitchen(noon, evening), night patrol for homeless comrades on the
street,
night watch in ougimachi park tent village for self-defense, meeting with
comrades from oversea, TV/Film-night on year's end...and so on!

*Winter Struggle of Homeless comrades in Nishinari park

 2 January- 3 January 2004---Nishinari park tent community
 -meeting, tea talk...and so on!

*Winter Struggle of homeless comrades in Nagai park and its suburb

 28 December 2003 11:00AM
---Nagai park Tent Village

 -Harvest Thanksgiving Day, “Mochi-Tsuki”(making rice cakes, typical
japanese event on year's end), ...und so weiter!

 31 December 2003- 4 January 2004
 -soup kitchen, night patrol for homeless comrades on the park and suburb,
TV/Film-night on year's end, exchange meeting...weiter, weiter!!
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 we'll be singing
when we're winning
 we'll be singing
i get knocked down
 but i get up again
u're never going to keep me down(ChumbaWamba)
              $$ $$
              $$ $$
\\           $$ $$             \\
$$      $$$$$$$$$$$$       $$
$$   $$$$  $$$$  $$$$$     $$
 instead of THEIR violence,
  WE must try to get OUR MUTUAL AID SOCIETIES
   all over the world.(@Libertaire-JILL)

rebel_jill@geocities.co.jp
 postmaster@nivenkos.freeservers.com