[Hpn] Off Topic Post

Morgan W. Brown norsehorse@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:30:11 -0500

<DIV></DIV>
<P>fyi: Question Dean Blog News Update: MWB's wish &amp; new years resolution</P>
<P>My apologies for the off-topic post, but I just wanted to call the following blog and related news to your attention.</P>
<P>This is a blog I have been hard at work on for the last four weeks or so. In fact I may have send you information concerning it earlier, but that might have been when I was still blogging it under the pseudonym of Sean E. Charcot.</P>
<P>About two weeks ago, I decided to blog it under my own name instead. Not sure if anything about the blog or myself will make it in the article -- if or when it is published, but also about two weeks ago I was interviewed by a reporter from the New Yorks Times concerning the blog as well.</P>
<P>=======</P>
<P>fyi:</P>
<P>Question Dean Blog: <A href="http://question-dean.blogspot.com/">http://question-dean.blogspot.com/</A></P>
<P>A blog focused on questions that have arisen within the public domain concerning Howard Dean, his record of public service and his run for the White House in the 2004 Presidential race.</P>
<P>On a vastly different note:</P>
<P>MWB's wish of the season &amp; new years resolution:</P>
<P>am wishing as well as am resolved<BR>only that peace, joy and happiness<BR>rule within or, even better, bless<BR>your minds, hearts, soul and lives<BR>along with everyone else<BR>throughout the entire world</P>
<P><BR>Morgan <NORSEHORSE@HOTMAIL.COM></P>
<DIV></DIV>Morgan W. Brown
<DIV></DIV>Montpelier Vermont USA
<DIV></DIV>Norsehorse's Home Turf: <A href="http://nht.blogspot.com">http://nht.blogspot.com</A>