[Hpn] Hunger Banquet to Benefit New Hampshire Food Bank

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:55:19 -0500

Please respond directly to Dawn Marie Seeley  at her address below if you
desire to emcee this worthy event.
A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org

----- Original Message -----
From: Dawn Seeley  dseeley6868@yahoo.com

New Hampshire Community Technical College will be holding a Hunger Banquet
in February to benefit the New Hampshire Food Bank. We will have more exact
dates as we get closer to the event...We are looking for someone in the
human services field who has an interest in hunger and homelessness issues
to emcee the event for us...If you want to find out more, or know of someone
who may be interested please email me and we can talk more...Thank
You...Also look for more mail from me as to the date and time, so you can
attend or help out!