[Hpn] ALERT!! "10 NO uji" park is burning!

★旅浪人/ JILL rebel_jill98@yahoo.co.jp
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:11:03 +0900

Comrades;

 on morning of 15 December 2003, fascist mayor "taKKKahumi isomura" and his
subjects will force to remove 10 karaoke-huts by 200 dull officers with many
riot-polizei. this warfare has suddenly broken out by osaka city authorities
on last month.
they rejected our demanding of any explaination for eviction. and they have
had no ears for our protesting at all. fascist "t.isomura" becomes his terms
expiration of osaka city mayor. he will replace his mayor's post to a new
mayor and will leave...without any apologies to the poor comrades!
democracy? human right? X'mas? where is such a thing in here? only stupid
boring saint nicolas mocks our situation of poverty. we can not forgive him
and his subjects. Comrades, we need your solidarity for this struggle.
 if you can, please send protest letters(e-mails) to the following address
by 14 December 2003, or please send FAX to the following add. same letters
CCing to rebel_jill@resist.ca ;

CHICAGO
City of Osaka, Chicago Office

c/o JETRO Chicago
401 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 660
Chicago, Illinois
60611 USA
Tel: 1-(312)832-6001
Fax: 1-(312)832-6066
Email: info@osakacity.org
http://www.osakacity.org/office/contactus.aspx
http://www.city.osaka.jp/shimin/opinion/01/index.html

                                  thanks. in solidarity! (rebel_JILL)
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 we'll be singing
when we're winning
 we'll be singing
i get knocked down
 but i get up again
u're never going to keep me down(ChumbaWamba)
              $$ $$
              $$ $$
\\           $$ $$             \\
$$      $$$$$$$$$$$$       $$
$$   $$$$  $$$$  $$$$$     $$
 instead of THEIR violence,
  WE must try to get OUR MUTUAL AID SOCIETIES
   all over the world.(@Libertaire-JILL)

rebel_jill@geocities.co.jp
 postmaster@nivenkos.freeservers.com