[Hpn] In Support Of Dr. Botello's~ Global Economic Boycott of Osaka, Japan

William C Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:19:32 -0500

 To Mayor of Osaka Japan-

 Please understand that we are as a international community
aware of the cruelties of mans inhumanity to man,we who
have seen many atrocities perpetuated by apathetic leaders.

 But we do not condone or support the miss use of political
power to further harm,discriminate,and displace our fellow earth
brothers and sisters from their very meager tent camp site in Osaka.

If you proceed to in fact carry out your plans to  destroy the homeless site
and displace these people you should at least find them a safe suitable
place to live and sleep.

 We further stand in complete solidarity with the working poor and homeless
all over our planet and support this Global Economic Boycott of your city.

 William Charles Tinker
New Hampshire Homeless / founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
1-603-286-2492
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org