[Hpn] Message from the front lines

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:50:08 -0800

Way to go, Chance!! You go, guy!!! :-) :-) :-)

I've bookmarked the link to Matt Gonzalez' site and will be passing it along
and linking to it whenever and wherever I can. It was such a relief to hear
someone who's running for office address the real problems behind homelessness
that I started crying.

Now go get in there and WIN:-)

Harmony

><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; >charset=iso-8859-1">
><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=GENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
><DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----
><DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A
>title=chance_martin@yahoo.com >href="mailto:chance_martin@yahoo.com">chance

>martin</A> </DIV>
><DIV> </DIV></DIV>
><DIV><BR></DIV>
><DIV>
><DIV>Dear Bill,</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>The revolution has started here in San Francisco. </DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Go to this page, and read everything on it (including my own "get >out
the
>vote" magnum opus):</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV><A
>href="http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/id287.htm">http://www.sanfran>ciscosentinel.com/id287.htm</A></DIV>

><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>I guess the whole world's watching this campaign. Le Monde, the >London

>Globe, Time, and the nice young man from the Christian Science Monitor >who

>interviewed me. I've talked to so many reporters that I don't what to >say

>anymore that isn't some campaign message statement. </DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Bottom line: we are going to win. That also means the machine dems >are

>going to try to tamper with the election...guaranteed. Remember, we've >had

>"irregularities" in at least three elections under Willie Brown, the >most

>notable being some 40 ballot boxes found floating in the bay by the >Coast
Guard