[Hpn] Message from the front lines

Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:14:04 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_018E_01C3BD0F.6D0418D0

----- Original Message -----=20
From: chance martin=20

Dear Bill,

The revolution has started here in San Francisco.=20

Go to this page, and read everything on it (including my own "get out =
the vote" magnum opus):

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/id287.htm

I guess the whole world's watching this campaign. Le Monde, the London =
Globe, Time, and the nice young man from the Christian Science Monitor =
who interviewed me. I've talked to so many reporters that I don't what =
to say anymore that isn't some campaign message statement.=20

Bottom line: we are going to win. That also means the machine dems are =
going to try to tamper with the election...guaranteed. Remember, we've =
had "irregularities" in at least three elections under Willie Brown, the =
most notable being some 40 ballot boxes found floating in the bay by the =
Coast Guard in the election we had for Brown's initiative to build Pac =
Bell ballpark.=20

We've organized precinct captains and poll monitors for all 533 polling =
places in the city, so they ain't going to have an easy time of it. The =
only real edge that rat-fuck Newsom has is the absentee ballots -- =
because Newsom's been running for three years now (when he started the =
Care Not Cash shit) while Matt's been in the race only four months.

Anyway, read the article. And please post this to all those lists, too. =
I would, but your email is the only one I have in my yahoo address book.

Another world IS possible, Bill. And this campaign is the living proof.

peace,

chance

------=_NextPart_000_018E_01C3BD0F.6D0418D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3Dchance_martin@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:chance_martin@yahoo.com">chance=20
martin</A> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Dear Bill,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The revolution has started here in San Francisco. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go to this page, and read everything on it (including my own "get =
out the=20
vote" magnum opus):</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/id287.htm">http://www.sanfran=
ciscosentinel.com/id287.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I guess the whole world's watching this campaign. Le Monde, the =
London=20
Globe, Time, and the nice young man from the Christian Science Monitor =
who=20
interviewed me. I've talked to so many reporters that I don't what to =
say=20
anymore that isn't some campaign message statement. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bottom line: we are going to win. That also means the machine dems =
are=20
going to try to tamper with the election...guaranteed. Remember, we've =
had=20
"irregularities" in at least three elections under Willie Brown, the =
most=20
notable being some 40 ballot boxes found floating in the bay by the =
Coast Guard=20
in the election we had for Brown's initiative to build Pac Bell=20
ballpark.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We've organized precinct captains and poll monitors for all 533 =
polling=20
places in the city, so they ain't going to have an easy time of it. The =
only=20
real edge that rat-fuck Newsom has is the absentee ballots =
--&nbsp;because=20
Newsom's been running for three years now (when he started the Care Not =
Cash=20
shit)&nbsp;while Matt's been in the race only four months.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, read the article.&nbsp;And =
please&nbsp;post&nbsp;this&nbsp;to all=20
those lists, too. I would, but your email is the only one I have in my =
yahoo=20
address book.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Another world IS possible, Bill. And this campaign is the living=20
proof.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>peace,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>