[Hpn] Universal Living Wage Warriors!

RRTroxell@aol.com RRTroxell@aol.com
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:46:27 -0500 (EST)

--Boundary_(ID_16RUQXgSMZukHG/Qlp4itg)

Endorsement # 1,000!

Global Exchange has become the 1000th organization to endorse the Universal=20
Living Wage Campaign!

We launched our campaign on April 15, 2001 when using existing government=20
guidelines, we devised a single national formula designed to fix the Federal=
=20
Minimum Wage.

Among our most recent endorsers are:=A0 C Van R Automotive, Students for a N=
ew=20
Democracy, STAND, United for a Fair Economy, The Labor Council for Latin=20
American Advancement- (a national endorsement), and the Oklahoma=A0 Federati=
on of=20
Teachers Local 2309 AFT.

All of our endorsers share the belief that anyone working a 40 hour week=20
should at least be able to afford basic housing wherever that work is done=20
throughout the US.

We now have supporting groups and businesses in every state...three times=20
over.=A0 Our next immediate goal is to muster four then five such organizati=
ons in=20
each state and then coordinate our efforts.=A0 We continue to build our base=
 and=20
get the word out.=A0 We have sample letters, editorials, signs, bumper=20
stickers, etc. in our campaign kit.=A0 E-mail us for a kit and watch the Wha=
t's New=20
button on our website at www.UniversalLivingWage.org.=A0 Please stay engaged=
.=A0=20
Please encourage another group to endorse the campaign.=A0=20

Together, we can turn this ship.

Richard R. Troxell

--Boundary_(ID_16RUQXgSMZukHG/Qlp4itg)

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Endorsement # 1,000!</B><BR>
<BR>
Global Exchange has become the 1000th organization to endorse the Universal=20=
Living Wage Campaign!<BR>
<BR>
We launched our campaign on April 15, 2001 when using existing government gu=
idelines, we devised a single national formula designed to fix the Federal M=
inimum Wage.<BR>
<BR>
Among our most recent endorsers are:=A0 C Van R Automotive, Students for a N=
ew Democracy, STAND, United for a Fair Economy, The Labor Council for Latin=20=
American Advancement- (a national endorsement), and the Oklahoma=A0 Federati=
on of Teachers Local 2309 AFT.<BR>
<BR>
All of our endorsers share the belief that anyone working a 40 hour week sho=
uld at least be able to afford basic housing wherever that work is done thro=
ughout the US.<BR>
<BR>
We now have supporting groups and businesses in every state...three times ov=
er.=A0 Our next immediate goal is to muster four then five such organization=
s in each state and then coordinate our efforts.=A0 We continue to build our=
 base and get the word out.=A0 We have sample letters, editorials, signs, bu=
mper stickers, etc. in our campaign kit.=A0 E-mail us for a kit and watch th=
e What's New button on our website at www.UniversalLivingWage.org.=A0 Please=
 stay engaged.=A0 Please encourage another group to endorse the campaign.=
=A0 <BR>
<BR>
Together, we can turn this ship.<BR>
<BR>
Richard R. Troxell<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>=

--Boundary_(ID_16RUQXgSMZukHG/Qlp4itg)--