[Hpn] 2nd? Annual HPN Christmas Song Parody challenge?

paula farrell paula_95814@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:43:38 -0800 (PST)

--0-770357603-1070495018=:31139

We got a few good homeless X-mas songs last year, which I will try to find in one of my megabytes of files, compile and add to this season's collection.  If you got some more homeless songs, I would love to be able to sing them.

I wrote a song for a rally coming up soon at Board of Sups.  We have an inclusionary housing policy that requires about 15% of new housing developments to include affordable rentals.  The developers are trying to make a deal where they can meet their requirements by buying and dedicating land outside their development, to be built by someone else. I think the theme will be "dirt don't = housing".  Also we have winter shelter that closes every spring leaving people to sleep outdoors all but a few months, which is illegal to do in Sac.

[To the tune of We Wish You A Merry Christmas]
[chorus]
We wish for affordable housing
We wish for affordable housing
We wish for affordable housing
And shelter all year

In - clu - sion - ary
Policy's good
When developers build it
In the same neighborhood

[repeat chorus]

Plagurized by Paula

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-770357603-1070495018=:31139

<DIV>We got a few good homeless X-mas songs last year, which I will try to find in one of my megabytes of files, compile and add to this season's collection.&nbsp; If you got some more homeless songs, I would love to be able to sing them.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I wrote a song for a rally coming up soon at Board of Sups.&nbsp; We have an inclusionary housing policy that requires about 15%&nbsp;of new housing developments to include affordable rentals.&nbsp; The developers are trying to make a deal where they can meet their requirements by buying and dedicating land outside their development, to be built by someone else.&nbsp;I think the theme will be "dirt don't = housing".&nbsp; Also we have winter shelter that closes every spring leaving people to sleep outdoors all but a few months, which is illegal to do in Sac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>[To the tune of We Wish You A Merry Christmas]</DIV>
<DIV>[chorus]</DIV>
<DIV>We wish for affordable housing</DIV>
<DIV>We wish for affordable housing</DIV>
<DIV>We wish for affordable housing</DIV>
<DIV>And shelter all year</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In - clu - sion - ary</DIV>
<DIV>Policy's good</DIV>
<DIV>When developers build it</DIV>
<DIV>In the same neighborhood</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>[repeat chorus]</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Plagurized by Paula</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-770357603-1070495018=:31139--