[Hpn] Re: Homelessworld ~* Seeking work sponsor-ship can you or any one please help me?

sar wags houselesschic@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:50:16 -0800 (PST)

--0-1164749864-1070391016=:28025

i just received an email from a miss Mirabelle ngange describing her situation and plea for help.  i thought that what a clever idea this was and decided to tell my story in hopes that someone might know of available alternatives or opportunities or be willing to help.  i am a nineteen year old female university student living in Logan Utah.  i have been homeless for four months now.  i live out of my tent and carry all of my earthly possessions in a large book sack.  i can't afford to pay the cost of housing and tuition, books, groceries, etc. so have decided that in order to continue my education i could sacrifice a home and pay for tuition instead.  i am interested in job opportunities if you know of them (in or out of the u.s.a.).  my email address is houselesschic@yahoo.com and my postal address is P.O. Box 1684, Logan, UT 84322.  thanks for understanding and any assistance or information you might provide in helping me in my desire to earn a wage to be self supporting would be
 very appreciated.  sincerely, Sarah wags  peace and god bless in this Christmas season.