[Hpn] The saga continues...

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:27:45 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1320160190-1049851665=:3256

Well, house-sitting gig supposed to last months suddenly comes to an end. Was told house has sold even though painting and new rugs not done and it wasn't listed yet. Screw it all anyhow, will check out campground at national park if nr=ecessary though there is now a time limit as well as limitation to number of visits within a season.

This on top of lousy day job-hunting. Would that one could do such with shotgun... Only grace note is in some minor search for shool-funding research.

Tired, will go home and nap or veg out on Anime on DVD though tonight is Buffy and Smallville on regular TV. Have to bug other boss at Mall - 500 busks in arrears in pay. Usual story - he can't pay me till Tom pays him. Having this other company do the clean up as well as lawn just Tom's way of transfering the debt. Doesn't make his life anyeasier as I still bug him over it since it still starts with him and also he has Rich and Rich's wife bitching at him!

Wish nw well or something - Joe