[Hpn] thanks for your many solidarity messages to my comrades!!

旅浪人/JILL 旅浪人/JILL"
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:57:01 +0900

Comrades;

 i will send my comrades message for you. we got many solidarity messages
for my 4 comrades. thank you so much!! Vi venkos! Ni venkos!! la bataro
continuos...(rebel_JILL)

------------------------------------
3.20 Anti-War Youth Solidarity Center

4 comrades got released
March 31, 2003
4 comrades who had been arrested in front of U.S. Embassy Mar. 20 got
released from police stations on Mar. 31. It was a victory not only for 4
comrades but also for all with them. Thanks a lot those who approve our
activities to support 4 comrades. Let forward anti oppression & anti war
movement hand in hand !

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 we'll be singing
when we're winning
 we'll be singing
i get knocked down
 but i get up again
u're never going to keep me down(ChumbaWamba)
              $$ $$
              $$ $$
\\           $$ $$             \\
$$      $$$$$$$$$$$$       $$
$$   $$$$  $$$$  $$$$$     $$
 instead of THEIR violence,
  WE must try to get OUR MUTUAL AID SOCIETIES
   all over the world.(@Libertaire-JILL)

rebel_jill@geocities.co.jp
 postmaster@nivenkos.freeservers.com