[Hpn] Homeless memorial vigil next Tuesday

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:26:05 -0500

From: "TDRC" <tdrc@tdrc.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:20 AM

 Friends,

 Our monthly homeless memorial vigil will be happening one week from today.
We are very very close to adding the 300th name on our list of deaths.

 Please join us on Tuesday, April 8th at 12 noon as we honour those who have
lived on the streets of Toronto and died as a direct result of homelessness.

 The memorial takes place outside Church of the Holy Trinity (just behind
and
on the west side of the Eaton Centre), and a light lunch will be served
afterwards in the church.  Flowers are welcome.

 We look forward to being with you on Tuesday and remembering together.

 -- Carly Zwarenstein

 1% 1% 1% 1% 1%....
 For more information and to endorse the 1 % Solution,
 visit our website at www.tdrc.net

 Toronto Disaster Relief Committee (TDRC)
6 Trinity Square, Toronto, ON M5G 1B1
Phone: 416-599-8372 Fax: 416-599-5445
EMAIL: tdrc@tdrc.net WEBSITE: www.tdrc.net