[Hpn] re: 74 yr old dead and you ask WHY.

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:07:26 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_vghh8EMSJZHqKgILPiQ3Eg)

wake up dude
  you can't save em all and yes families won't take some kin in. makes
ya wonder, sometimes it is a good day to die.
perri the hobo died last week and his family wouldn't take the body.
wouldn't take him even dead.it's understandable if ya really knew the
clown.

joe reynolds wrote

> "It's a sense of relief," Yarmo said Wednesday afternoon. "It's sad,
> but we're glad it's over . . . it brings a sense of closure."
>
> Does that read like they really gave a damn? More like "hurray, he
> finally kicked the bucket". The WHY lies within that perhaps. Notice
> they assumed he went there to get out of the cold and not to family to
> get warm.
>
> I guess the services will be their "christian duty" to him...

--Boundary_(ID_vghh8EMSJZHqKgILPiQ3Eg)

wake up dude
makes ya wonder, sometimes it is a good day to die.
wouldn't take him even dead.it's understandable if ya really knew the clown.
"It's sad,
kicked the bucket". The WHY lies within that perhaps. Notice they assumed
he went there to get out of the cold and not to family to get warm.
<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?
Platinum</a> - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, <a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/platinum/evt=8162/*http://platinum.yahoo.com/splash.html">live
on your desktop</a>!</blockquote>

--Boundary_(ID_vghh8EMSJZHqKgILPiQ3Eg)--