[Hpn] re:money management

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:26:00 -0800 (PST)

--0-857721753-1049167560=:75730

Money handling skills can always stand improving but as to 401Ks and such - well that is more money than I am making and I doubt that Tinker has a fortune squired away. This stuff should be taught in high school and isn't so don't blame the homeless as not being able to manage money.  What I could use is a good job at decent pay and then I won't need to live in my van or house-sit. Hell, would have my own place.

What I need is an America with an economy not geared to the Bush family and friends but toward bettering everyones' position.

Did you notice how the treasury wizards waved their wands and poof like magic 75 BILLION we didn't have for schools or housing or health we suddenly had for war? Whow, David Copperfield isn't that good! Wonder if Penn and Teller can tell me how to do it?