[Hpn] Homeless 'shantytown' cleared..Mayor Mel Lastman's address to write him a nice letter

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:48:44 -0400

Any one wanting to write a nice warm letter to Mel Lastman Mayor of Toronto
Canada whom is responsible for this inhumanity to man here is his info!

Mayor Mel Lastman mayor_lastman@city.toronto.on.ca
Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street W,
Toronto,Ontario
M5H 2N2
Phone 416-395-6464

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
William Charles Tinker / founder
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocates,activists for displaced,disabled human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET