[Hpn] Re: Homeless 'shantytown' cleared..Mayor Mel Lastman's address to write him a nice letter

Joseph S. Haas josephhaas353@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:27:47 -0400

Thanks Bill, and are the toxins INto the people now after being there for
four (4) years?  What toxins? Is this the wave of the future? To settle onto
landfilled toxin dumps?  If so, then right here in Concord, New Hampshire
there's the Green Gold Farms with their #__ acres of corn fertilized by
sludge that they lease for #__ years at $___ per year from the N.H. DRED
(Dept. of Resources and Economic Development) over in the Cilley State
Forest alongside the north side of I-89 leading out of the City from the
Jct. of I-89, or to get to, drive down Iron Works Road from just past the
Park & Ride at Exit #2.  The property is just past where the YMCA is to
build their day camp too.  Yours truly, Joe