[Hpn] Re: Off topic and old

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:21:22 -0400

Tony Hearn once said if he disappeared or was not heard from again he may
have fallen victim to foul play.

Tony Hearn's last known e-mail was TonyHearn@earthlink.net I have not heard
from him in over 4 months myself and he and I developed a close on line
friendship as advocates for homeless.

As you are aware he did a lonesome homeless vigil on the then Governor
Bush's mansion in Austin Texas,at that time he claimed 3 ANGELS came out of
the dark to warn him to stay away from the Governor G.W. Bush of Texas.

Tony was studing to be a priest when worldly things got him side tracked and
thus started his career in journalism,his faith is strong and he has even
scolded a few not so saintly icons of the ministry.
I hope some one has some knowledge of Tony Hearn I know he had a room at the
Laredo Hotel is it possible some one in Texas could check to find out if
Tony Hearn is still amongst the living for us and let us know?

Perhaps that would shed some light on whether he retired or something else?

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill

William Charles Tinker / founder
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocates,activists for displaced,disabled human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET