[Hpn] Fram Toronto to Osaka to yahso in Portland

Tent City tentcitypdx@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

look like poor people win some victory.

Fight for the right to housing
and know that rights are gains that are won
and are kept only through vigorous defense.

Victory to the brothers and sisters in Ohizumi Park!

Jack.

From: "旅浪人/JILL" <rebel_jill@geocities.co.jp>

*2002.8.26, a collective bargaining in Ohizumi park

this report written by rebel_JILL(Association of Poor
people in Nagai park)

*Comrades;

we are a "Executive committee for thinking
Unemployness and
Homelessness,
Osaka".
 FIRST OF ALL, WE MUST SAY THANKS TO OUR COMRADES IN
NORTH AMERICA & IN
JAPAN ISLANDS THAT SEND A LOT OF PROTEST E-MAILS TO
OSAKA PREF.GOV, AND
SEND
A  LOT OF SOLIDARITY MESSAGES TO US. "THANK YOU FOR
YOUR GREAT SUPPORTS
&
SOLIDARITY
MESSAGES!!"
 2002.8.26, 9:00am, we held a collective bargaining at
"osaka
pref.government's bureau of public works in charge of
parks
office-south
district park office" in Ohizumi park(sakai-city).

 this time, we got following limited
successes.(Thanx!) they
agree...however, we
must watch THEIR promising. for, THEY are so FOXY as
we have learned in
days
of Nagai park struggle. WE HEARD THAT 3RD SEPTEMBER
2002, THEY WILL
TRASH
SOME TRASHES THAT THESE ARE NOT NEED FOR OUR HOMELESS
COMRADES. so, we
still
must watch foxy officers!! La batalo kontinuos...(our
struggle
continue...)
No pasaran!

 1) osaka prefecture government does not forced our
homeless comrades
evict or forced our homeless comrades to remove.
 2) park office's stickers for warning is fulled of
prejudice and no
respect
for our homeless comrades. so, you must convert &
regret your political
action, and you don't put your sticker for warning on
our homeless
comrades'
tents or huts.
 3) Pref.GOV. and park office must try to hold a
meeting for talking
about
this matter with our homeless comrades & our
committee, park user, and
people
who live around the park.
 4) If Pref.GOV. and park office try to decide or
judge about our
homeless
comrades or anything, you must try to talk with our
homeless comrades &
our
committee.

 again, we thank our comrades that SEND A LOT OF
PROTEST E-MAILS TO
OSAKA
PREF.GOV, AND SEND A  LOT OF SOLIDARITY MESSAGES FOR
US. "THANK YOU FOR
YOUR
GREAT SUPPORTS & SOLIDARITY MESSAGES!!"

*GREAT Thanx to;

 Jack, DignityVillage, oregon
 Jennifer, jpn
 John, OCAP, toronto
 Lee, oregon
 Nicholas, a citizen of the earth
 Ruben, WHU, california
 ...and others of jpn islands.

PS) We send a tiny solidarity message for  Pope Squat
& TentCity in
toronto,
Dignity Village in portland, Camp Paradise in santa
cruz...and others
we
have not known.
LEVELING THE LAND!!

=====
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."

                             H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I