[Hpn] @Ohizumi park(osaka), cold-war has been going on...

旅浪人/JILL 旅浪人/JILL"
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:02:29 +0900

+----------------------------------+
| Cold War has been going on...                    |
|  in Ohizumi park(osaka)                             |

 *2002.8.26, a collective bargaining in Ohizumi park

 this report written by rebel_JILL(Association of Poor people in Nagai park)

*Comrades;

 we are a "Executive committee for thinking Unemployness and Homelessness,
Osaka".
 FIRST OF ALL, WE MUST SAY THANKS TO OUR COMRADES IN NORTH AMERICA & IN
JAPAN ISLANDS THAT SEND A LOT OF PROTEST E-MAILS TO OSAKA PREF.GOV, AND SEND
A  LOT OF SOLIDARITY MESSAGES TO US. "THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORTS &
SOLIDARITY
MESSAGES!!"
 2002.8.26, 9:00am, we held a collective bargaining at "osaka
pref.government's bureau of public works in charge of parks office-south
district park office" in Ohizumi park(sakai-city).

 this time, we got following limited successes.(Thanx!) they
agree...however, we
must watch THEIR promising. for, THEY are so FOXY as we have learned in days
of Nagai park struggle. WE HEARD THAT 3RD SEPTEMBER 2002, THEY WILL TRASH
SOME TRASHES THAT THESE ARE NOT NEED FOR OUR HOMELESS COMRADES. so, we still
must watch foxy officers!! La batalo kontinuos...(our struggle continue...)
No pasaran!

 1) osaka prefecture government does not forced our homeless comrades to
evict or forced our homeless comrades to remove.
 2) park office's stickers for warning is fulled of prejudice and no respect
for our homeless comrades. so, you must convert & regret your political
action, and you don't put your sticker for warning on our homeless comrades'
tents or huts.
 3) Pref.GOV. and park office must try to hold a meeting for talking about
this matter with our homeless comrades & our committee, park user, and
people
who live around the park.
 4) If Pref.GOV. and park office try to decide or judge about our homeless
comrades or anything, you must try to talk with our homeless comrades & our
committee.

 again, we thank our comrades that SEND A LOT OF PROTEST E-MAILS TO OSAKA
PREF.GOV, AND SEND A  LOT OF SOLIDARITY MESSAGES FOR US. "THANK YOU FOR YOUR
GREAT SUPPORTS & SOLIDARITY MESSAGES!!"

*GREAT Thanx to;

 Jack, DignityVillage, oregon
 Jennifer, jpn
 John, OCAP, toronto
 Lee, oregon
 Nicholas, a citizen of the earth
 Ruben, WHU, california
 ...and others of jpn islands.

PS) We send a tiny solidarity message for  Pope Squat & TentCity in toronto,
Dignity Village in portland, Camp Paradise in santa cruz...and others we
have not known.
LEVELING THE LAND!!