[Hpn] Fw: terribly manual for Eviction & arresting passed in JPN,17th July 2002

???/JILL ???/JILL" <rebel_jill@geocities.co.jp
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:32:09 +0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "NagaiKouen Nakama-no-kai" <nojuku_nagai@geocities.co.jp>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 6:01 AM

Comrades;

 today(7.19) is an anniversary day. 19-7-1936, Spanish workers, women,
peasants began to fight against all fascists and their supporters with guns.
authoritarians felt many "hell" for these Rebellions...then, the Spanish
civil war was broken out.

 ...by the way, 17th July 2002 in jpn, it was so bad day for many of
japanese homeless comrades. BUT, it was a good day for Some Supporters in
Kamagasaki,osaka & Shinjuku,tokyo. this day, "JIRITU-SHIEN-HOU(fascistic law
for the Homeless comrades!)" was passed in foolish Nagata-cho,tokyo.
Mr.Matsushige(NPO Kamagasaki support organization), Mr.Yamada(Kamagasaki
HANSHITSUREN), Mr.Kasai(Shinjuku Renrakukai,tokyo) foxed our comrades to
prepare to send some Auschwitz with osaka city officers and city mayor
Mr.Isomura. then, these FOXES will be increased these terribly politics in
osaka & all over the japan islands.(this fall, THEY will plan to build a
shelter like a Nagai in Wakamiya-oodori Park, Nagoya. 22nd July 2002, a
collective bargaining will hold. some of our comrades, NOJIREN comrades, and
"Association of Defending Homeless-worker's Human Rights",Nagoya will take
part. WE NEED NOT SHELTER.) there will be NO WELFARE RIGHTs & NO HUMAN
RIGHTs, NO SELF-HELPs!! there will be only MEDICAL-AUSCHWITZs(like a 731 in
China!) & AUSCHWITZs. THEY always said "BETTER THAN NOW", however, WE need
BEST THAN NOW, Squatting rights...and Death of State controls & Capitalist
logic!!
 15th July 2002, osaka city released their plan "for Homeless people's
shelter" in Osaka Castle Park to PRESSES. City officers will send our
400/over700comrades to the Shelter like a jail as THEY did in Nagai park.
 on afternoon 14th July 2002 in osaka, some of
NOJIREN(Shibuya,tokyo)comrades & supporters of "Association of Poor people
in Nagai Park","Association of Kamagasaki-Patrol for mutual aid &
self-defense","Nishinari Park TentVillage" met & talked about some
strategies "after 17th July 2002".
 12th July 2002, Osaka city officers replied Nothing. however, They said "we
can not comment to the Welfare, for, Iryouren present this collective
bargaining." What a foolish comment !!

 take care of yours,
in struggling;
               (Tabirounin=Ex_nomado)
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

           $$   $$
$          $$   $$           $
$       $$$$$$$$$$        $
$      $$   $$$   $$$      $
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
       $$$$$$$$$$$$
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$             $$$$$$$$
 We'll be singing       *    +
when we're winning     +++
 We'll be singing        +    *
 i get knocked down but i get up again
U're never going to keep me down !!(ChumbaWamba)

 Instead of THEIR VIOLENCE, we must
try to GET OUR MUTUAL-AID SOCIETIES
 all over the world. (@Libertaire-JILL)

  E-mail*)