[Hpn] NH Coalition To End Homelessness Website two weeks of grace paycheck

Charles Hogan charles_lightyear@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:59:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- wtinker <wtinker@metrocast.net> wrote:
> From: Morrison03817@aol.com
>
> The NH Coalition To End Homelessness has a domain
> name which is www.nhceh.org, and a functioning
> website.  I am working on a couple of the links in
> the resources section, and will add content from
> time-to-time to keep it up to date.
>
> Feedback, suggestions would be most welcome.
>
> Roy Morrison

Hello, Roy
This is the first time that I havwe writen to this
list . I have been homeless for the last three year,
after losing a very good job in the printing
business.I have been researching the problem for two.
I thought that you might want to hear some of the
ideas that I came up with.
One plan would be to start a two weeks of grace fund.
this would deal with that wait for the first pay check
from a employer. it would be a losn made with proof of
new enployment.I have talked with many homeless where
this is a big problem.