[Hpn] Needs Assessment

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:49:43 -0400

Karen Estela,

 Thank you for your inquiry.

 I am going to forward this onto some one with much more expertise
 than I on this.

 Tom Boland and Ruben Botell  some one on their list can you help Karen out
on
 this please?

A Brother In Struggle For Equality
Bill

 William Charles Tinker / founder
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocates,activists for displaced,disabled human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET
 ----- Original Message -----
From: <Kdestela@aol.com>
To: <wtinker@metrocast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 1:05 PM
Subject: Needs Assessment

 Bill,
Hi.  I sent a message to the volunteers in Health listserve and
 you were
referred to me. We are in the process of conducting a needs
 assessment
regarding the health of the homeless here in New Orleans.  I am
 hoping that
you could help us in formulating questionnaires and validating it.
 Also,
tips on how we can reach our target population.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Karen
Karen Estela
Research Assistant, New Orleans Partnership for Care of the
 Uninsured
Louisiana Public Health Institute
1600 Canal St. Suite 501
New Orleans, La. 70112