[Hpn] To participants in Covington, KY Homeless Support rally on June 10, 2002

Editor Editor <hccjr@bellsouth.net>
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:43:03 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Kirby" <jkirby@nationalhomeless.org>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:34 AM
Subject: To participants in Covington, KY June 10 rally

Please pass this message along to any folks you know without email or not on
this list that participated in planning the Covington, KY rally.

Greetings all-

In order to help us continue to improve our advocacy efforts, NCH would like to
invite you to do a debrief with  participants/planners for the June 10th Rapid
Response to address civil rights violations in Covington.

We would like to go over what people feel went well, and what could be improved
for future actions, both in terms of a national perspective, and in terms of
local advocacy efforts.  This will help to strengthen our efforts to end
homelessness and civil rights violations in the future.

We will do the debrief as part of NCH's Grassroots Outreach Work Group
conference call, which will happen on July 16th at 4pm.

If you would like to be a part of the call, or know of anyone who would like to
be a part of the call, please either email me back so that I can give you the
codes, or
call me at 202-737-6444 #24.

The call is toll free- an 800 number- so people can call from a pay phone if
need be.

THank you!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Kirby