[Hpn] Re: Looking for advocate to MO prisoner

Thomas Cagle nh-adapt@juno.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 20:58:07 -0400

Sher,
No prisoners are not eligable for SSI-SSDI, medicare or Medicaid while in
jail, per federal statute. As a result the stae or county gets the whole
tab. They are rebelling and refusing treatments.

Tom C

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:24:15 -0500 "sherryl" <peacewriter@ameritech.net>
writes:
> My . son-in-law had a new wife that didn't like his abusive behavior
> and had him put in jail so she could get away.
>
> The Troll needed his medicine to survive.  What is with these jails?
>  As my mother taught me "Two wrongs do not make a right."
>
> sher-amie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.