[Hpn] Business cards for Dignity Village.

Tent City tentcitypdx@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:15:11 -0700 (PDT)

Abigail,

$50 for a hundred business cards ea. for each of the
positions I gave you does sound feasible and sounds
like a good deal as does having a few blank cards for
volunteers to use. As the sum of $50 is a princely one
to some and as it's a money matter, I put it on the
agenda for tomorrow night's village council meeting as
one of my jobs is setting that agenda. I also, and I
hope you don't mind my doing this, Bcc your suggestion
to our crew and also to some of our supporters as we
have to decide whether the village can at this time
afford the expense business cards will incur.

Thank you again for your excellent work and great
graphics!

Jack Tafari, council chairman.

--- Abigail Marble <amgraphicarts@attbi.com> wrote:
> Looks like I can get 100 of each name for $50. Is
> that feasible? Also,
> there's room in the set up to do a couple of blanks
> -- cards with Dignity
> Village info but no name on them. These might be
> handy to have on hand for
> volunteers or other people to use on occasion.
> --
> Abigail Marble
> 503.238.3785 tel
> 503.735.0808 fax
> amgraphicarts@attbi.com
>

> > From: Tent City <tentcitypdx@yahoo.com>
> > Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
> > To: Abigail Marble <amgraphicarts@attbi.com>
> > Subject: Re: Business card, draft one.
> >
> > A hundred ea. would be good for a start, Abigail,
> > though you should scratch Security Chief Ken Two
> Dawgs
> > as he's resigned and it looks like we'll have to
> put
> > out applications for a replacement.
> >
> > --- Abigail Marble <amgraphicarts@attbi.com>
> wrote:
> >> how many cards do you want for each person?
> >> --
> >> Abigail Marble
> >> 503.238.3785 tel
> >> 503.735.0808 fax