[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Looking for co-workers]]]

blue unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:06:28 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Looking for co-workers]]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:00:33 -0500
From: blue <lkent@netstep.net>
To: Peacewriter <peacewriter@ameritech.net>
<3C4254C8.40DB01F2@netstep.net> <007601c19d15$c7551300$0100a8c0@mshome.net>

ah the life
this list is dependant on the propper reply mode.
with most replies the sender is the writer, so one must
remember to cut out the writers address and put in the
hpn address. if you reply all, the writer and hpn both
get coppies, so one should cut the writers address out.
difficulties ensue if one is too lazy or stoned to remember.
i accept my poor attention to detail and often repost the reply
to hpn after blowing my responsibilities.
as to folks gettin mad, we have had some knockouts. because of
this some folks start their own lists(nhh) where they can be
 the arbiter and take no disagreeing replies. it simplifies the
 number of ideas. hpn is not censored. for this reason some
latitude  necessary to stay in. no one is killfiled on hpn for ideas..
like with all political discussion disputes are inevitable. it
seems the more stere the idea the harsher the replies.
as a fluid multi tiered political analyst i tend to use an open
ended discourse, trying to fletch out the nuances of an idea.
to single track pols,  any question is deflected as un responsive.
if i question the concept i'm aiding the terrorist.
we are all political
stick around n open our minds
question authority