[Hpn] Press Release

Jan Lightfoot janshouse@yahoo.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:12:28 -0800 (PST)

--0-1161680521-1041347548=:15779

Hospitality House Inc.

Contact: Jan

207/861-7069 PRESS CONFERENCE,

THE SUCCESS OF THIS NON-PROFIT EFFORTS,

DEPENDS UPON THE COMMUNITY.

Time: Jan 7th, 12:00 Noon

Place: 5 East Concourse

Waterville Maine

Hospitality House Inc., will meet the media at 12:00 at Bits and Pieces of Yesterdays Poverty Exhibit the day before its closing. At this press conference will be to announce

With the donation of $1,250 it would remain Open until February 15th, 2003

This includes $450 Rent, $450 for advertisement, and display, and $450 for 8 months of salary.

If the money or promise of the funds does not arrive by Friday, Jan. 9th the display which has been at 5 East Concourse in Waterville Maine, since Nov 30, will not be held over, but dismantled.

MAIN NEW PROJECT

Hospitality House Inc, has a great track record, of easily accomplishing its goals, when it has enough funds.

But Hospitality House Inc. will still search for, caring people willing to end poverty, by exposing the truth. This Charitable non-profit which operates the Statewide/National Homeless Crisis Hotline,

is searching for people which will donate, allowing us to educate the children across this state on poverty. We will seek a truck to be used as a traveling museum. It will be lined with exhibits. And it will visit schools, from Eliot to Caribou Maine. The traveling museum will be open to the public. It can also visit other New England Communities.

The Success on New Efforts, will Depend upon the Generosity of the Maine Public. Together, we can pioneer the end of poverty for all.

This is too big of an exertion, for one person alone to undertake. The Tax exempt non-profit will hire the second person, for the traveling museum, at livable wages. With the assistance of the public, Hospitality House Inc. will demonstrate that workers can make a livable wage, and the employer survive.

With the assistance of the extended community, Our words calling for livable wages, as a means of uplifting humanity, will be supported by our actions.

We depend upon the populace, to make this aspiration of a demonstration of ending poverty, a reality. The success or failure of this difficult task, rests upon the caring and love of the community.

--0-1161680521-1041347548=:15779

<FONT face=Verdana size=4>
<P>Hospitality House Inc.</P>
<P>Contact: Jan</P>
<P>207/861-7069 </FONT><FONT face="Arial Black" size=5>PRESS CONFERENCE, </P></FONT><FONT face=Verdana size=4>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center>THE SUCCESS OF THIS NON-PROFIT EFFORTS,</P>
<P align=center>DEPENDS UPON THE COMMUNITY.</P>
<P align=center></P>
<P>Time: Jan 7th, 12:00 Noon</P>
<P>Place: 5 East Concourse</P>
<P>Waterville Maine </P>
<P align=center>Hospitality House Inc., will meet the media at 12:00 at Bits and Pieces of Yesterdays Poverty Exhibit the day before its closing. At this press conference will be to announce</P>
<P align=center>With the donation of $1,250 it would remain Open until February 15th, 2003</P>
<P align=center>This includes $450 Rent, $450 for advertisement, and display, and $450 for 8 months of salary.</P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>If the money or promise of the funds does not arrive by Friday, Jan. 9th the display which has been at 5 East Concourse in Waterville Maine, since Nov 30, will not be held over, but dismantled.</P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center>MAIN NEW PROJECT</P></FONT><FONT face="BellGothic Black" size=4>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>Hospitality House Inc, has a great track record, of easily accomplishing its goals, when it has enough funds.</P>
<P align=center></P></FONT><FONT face=Verdana size=4>
<P align=center>But Hospitality House Inc. will still search for, caring people willing to end poverty, by exposing the truth. This Charitable non-profit which operates the Statewide/National Homeless Crisis Hotline,</P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>is searching for people which will donate, allowing us to educate the children across this state on poverty. We will seek a truck to be used as a traveling museum. It will be lined with exhibits. And it will visit schools, from Eliot to Caribou Maine. The traveling museum will be open to the public. It can also visit other New England Communities. </P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>The Success on New Efforts, will Depend upon the Generosity of the Maine Public. Together, we can pioneer the end of poverty for all.</P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>This is too big of an exertion, for one person alone to undertake. The Tax exempt non-profit will hire the second person, for the traveling museum, at livable wages. With the assistance of the public, Hospitality House Inc. will demonstrate that workers can make a livable wage, and the employer survive. </P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>With the assistance of the extended community, Our words calling for livable wages, as a means of uplifting humanity, will be supported by our actions.</P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center></P>
--0-1161680521-1041347548=:15779--