[Hpn] Re: Question/s- Class Action Suits underway re NIMBY/harassment?

John Hubbird jhubbird@efn.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:19:41 -0700

Hi Harmony,
I don't know of any, but I hope there are.   I'd love to hear back if you
got any positive responses to this.  I have always thought (as a niave
non-lawyer) that would be a great legal strategy to pursue at all levels of
government.  The blatent wholesale violation of homeless peoples civil
rights is getting much worse, rather than better.   Please let me know what
you find out, if you would.
thanks much,
John

At 6:42 AM -0700 12/18/02, Harmony Kieding wrote:
>Question:
>
>Are there any class action suits in the US in formation or underway on behalf
>of the homeless, especially in the areas of NIMBY, harassment and infringement
>of civil rights and liberties?
>
>Harmony Kieding
>
>Ovre Lang gate 51
>Tonsberg, 3110
>Norway
>+47-33-35-57-00
>
>icq#16072290
>msn ladyharmony23@hotmail.com
>yim ladyharmony23@yahoo.com
>aol harmonykieding
>
>WorldHome
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causesindex.html
>
>(or alternative link to same):
>http://tinyurl.com/36k1
>
>Civil Liberties Links
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/civilliberty.html

>Get Your Lifetime, Free Web Address at http://www.lookscool.com

Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice.
 --Martin Luther King, Jr.

Check out Dignity Village's website at:
http://www.dignityvillage.org