[Hpn] FW: 2 scandals at Christmas, Nothing to Celebrate...

Graeme Bacque gbacque@colosseum.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:09:28 -0800

Frankly, I'd prefer to have people keep their remarks public when they are
replying to something I've posted to a public forum. Nothing personal, but
I've had some problems in the recent past with people sending abusive or
threatening private responses to opinions I've expressed that don't meet
with their approval. I'm sure this isn't what you had in mind but for safety
reasons I've been restricting private correspondence to those individuals
whom I know personally and well.

As for why my ISP's mail server is rejecting messages sent from yours, I
haven't a clue. That's a techie question that is likely way over my head.
---