[Hpn] Re: Homeless Menace Mel Lastmen gets the award!

W.C.Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:10:41 -0500

Mayor of Toronto Canada's Mel Lastman's assistants short answer to my letter
concerning homelessness.
A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura-Maria Nikolareizi" <lnikola@toronto.ca>
To: <wtinker@metrocast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: Homeless Menace Mel Lastmen gets the award!

Dear Mr. Tinker:

Thank you for your e-mail letter of  December 7, 2002 regarding
homelessness.

The Mayor has made note of your remarks and appreciates you taking  the time
to write to our office.

Please accept his warmest personal regards.

Cordially,

Laura-Maria Nikolareizi
Mayor's Assistant
Office of Mayor Mel Lastman

"William Tinker" <wtinker@metrocast.net> 12/07/02 08:53am
Readers:

Homelessness abounds world wide its true, but every once in a while we want
to give credit to Mayors like this one whom need to resign to actually do
any good for their country men.

Mel Lastman needs some reality forced up on him concerning homeless persons
rights are the same as a homed persons rights, and the government should
stop being so oppressive and help their citizens up, not out of this world.

We as a WWHIC [world wide homeless internet community] need to tighten our
ranks and stand up with our brothers and sisters against apathetic
sterotypical biased thinking of people such as Mel Lastman.

Perhaps a fitting justice would make Mel Lastman work in a homeless shelter
as part of his educational rehabilitation...say in shelter in New York
City,San Francisco,or even here in Manchester, N.H.?

Would any of you shelter providers or homeless advocates or activists allow
this man to work in your facilities?

A Brother In The Struggle
 Bill Tinker
William Charles Tinker
New Hampshire Homeless / founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocates,activists for displaced,disabled human rights.
www.newhampshirehomeless.org