[Hpn] Another x-mas song

paula farrell paula_95814@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:05:17 -0800 (PST)

I sent another x-mas song friday but i haven't gotten
it back on an hpn email.  So just incase no one got it
better send it now or it'll soon be another year
before  it'll be useful for caroling.

I made everyone at the Sacramento Housing Alliance
board meeting sing the carols last week.  We'll be
caroling probably this Thursday at our regular march
to spread the homeless truth flyers.

[To the tune of I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"

I'm dreaming of a bright Christmas
Where everyone has got a home
Where the tree tops glisten
'Cause loggers finally listen
Since alternate building materials are the norm

I'm dreaming of a bright Christmas
Where no one profits off the poor
Where everyone makes decisions
About how they'll be livin'
And there's no reason left for war

I'm dreaming of a bright Christmas
Like no other Christmases before
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be right..
      --I mean left...
      --I mean progressive.

from Paula Lomazzi, Sacramento Homeless Organizing
Committee