[Hpn] *Anti-Auschwitz und die KristalNacht! Report from a front of osaka castle park, osaka

旅浪人/JILL 旅浪人/JILL"
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:17:02 +0900

*Anti-Auschwitz or medical concentration camp!
*OSAKA CITY AUTHORITIES WILL ADVERTISE HERE A NAME OF "SPORT-PARADISE", WE
WILL ADVERTISE HERE A NAME OF "POOR COMRADES' HELL".(@Ex_nomado)
 --------------------------------
<23.November 2002>
Comrades;

 Saluton, this is Rebel_JILL's urgent report from osaka city, japanese
islands.
 An "Executive Committee of Thinking Unemployment and
Homelessness(SHITSUGYOU-TO-NOJUKU-WO-KANGAERU-JIKKOUIINKAI=SHITSUNOJITSU)"
have released its statement of "Urgent appeal about anti-evicting actions in
osaka castle park" for presses in osaka. this Executive Committee made by 6
groups and individuals in osaka, its discussions for action and symposiums
have done since March 2002. following are participation groups;

"Kamagasaki-Iryou-Renraku-Kaigi(Iryouren)"
"Association of Poor people in Nagai park(NakamaNoKai)"
"NagaiKouen-Genki-Network(GENKINET)"
"Association of Kamagasaki-Patrol(KAMAPAT)"
"Koureisya-Tokubetsu-Syuurou-Rouso-Junbikai(TOKUSYUUROUSO)"
"Association of Soup kitchen in Kamagasaki(TakidasiNoKai)"
 -------------------
Comrades;
 we,the "Executive Committee of Thinking Unemployment and
Homelessness(ECTUH)", report an "anti-eviction action in osaka castle park"
and "incidents(huts or tents destruction with threats, and repeatedly
persuading to remove to Osaka castle park Emergency Asylum like a jail) by
park charge officers". 28 November 2002, The Kyodo News reported  about
opening of "Osaka castle park Emergency Asylum(OEA)".   many people seeing
this news might think that osaka city authorities is merciful. however,
there were not our voices in this news. following are "so merciful" facts of
Osaka city authorities and its terrible officer. NO PASARAN!

 An incident that a park officer with his knife threaten one of our homeless
comrade happened on 11 november 2002. a park officer's name is SHINOHARA.
SHINOHARA was going to warn that one of our homeless comrade built his tent
in osaka castle park on early november 2002.     SHINOHARA with his craft
knife said to this comrade;
"this place can not build and live any tents or huts."
"Remove it by yourself immediately!"
"you don't have a qualification to go into the shelter(=OEA)."
"if you can not do by yourself, i shall cut ropes of your tent right now!"

 we all heard this incident from this comrade, and soon decided to protest
about this terrible incident. recently, persuading with threats or violent
words by park officers have been happened frequently.(if park officers
gently persuade our comrades to go into the OEA, we know it will cause the
conclusion of the swindles like in Nagai park Emergency Asylum.)
so, we decide to protest. afternoon of 20 November 2002, we visited and
handed protest document to "City east district park
office(=YUTORITOMIDORI-SINKOUKYOKU-TOUBUHOUMEN-KOUEN-JIMUSYO)" in osaka
castle park. then, 10 officers of this park office replied like these;

"we heard about this incident to all of our park officers. however, we heard
there was no incident."
"SHINOHARA is working now. so, we can not contact him, and we can not hear
him about this incident."
  our anger was exploded. because, THEY HAD NO SINCERITY. 17:00, 20 November
2002, we made our mind to sit-in in front of the park office.
 3:00am, 21 November 2002, MR.KOIWA, vice-head of city east district park
office, told us like this;

"SINOHARA replied to our phone. SHINOHARA mentioned that he had a craft
knife, and he said some terrible words to a homeless person."
"but, SHINOHARA replied that he lost his memory about doing terror to a
homeless person living in osaka castle park."

 we got up in front of the park office. we continued the sit-in to make him
explain the truth, and to make him apologize. 8:30am, 21 November 2002,
KOIWA told us;

"SHINOHARA mentioned that he is mentally bad condition now. so, he took a
holiday."
 our anger got harder. but, we had to report  about our action results to
our comrades.
so, we dissolved our sit-in once, and walked  around the park to report our
comrades. our comrades' yells encouraged us.
 then, we made our mind to visit and to hold a collective bargaining at east
district park office again. 14:00, we visited to the park office again. we
demanded;

 (1)about the disposal of SHINOHARA and the supervision's responsibility of
the park office.
 (2)Stop using violent languages for (forced)  evictions. stop the
threatening acts for (forced) evictions right now.
 (3)Promise us that an application form (to accommodate us in the Osaka
castle park Emergency Asylum) lacks a compelling power of authorities
definitely.
 (4)Stop a coercion act to our homeless comrades by the guards who have a
club.

 this time, we got some results by this collective bargaining in park
office. Though they were ORALITY TO US, park office promised 3 requirements
definitely. [we got requirements of (2), (3), and (4).]  however, these
results are our Starting line of counterattacking against the osaka city
government like a bloodthirsty wolf. a violent exhaustion battles will wait
us like a Nagai park struggle.
 La batalo continuos.(our battles will be continued.)

*Osaka castle park Emergency Asylum
 Officials' expectations were disappointed, for the first day, persons that
entered to live in OEA were 11.

*10:00am,10 December 2002, in osaka castle park
 today, i saw the first snow of this winter.  we held a collective
bargaining in front of city east district park office. there was no
sincerity apology for our comrade. city east district park office protects
assailant SHINOHARA, and THEY SAID WE TROUBLE HIM MENTALLY.
NO KIDDING!! this time, only the "merciful public office's criminal
concealment" became clear.
* so sorry, osaka city has no E-mail address!!
though everyone won't be able to believe the fact, it's true!! OSAKA CITY
AUTHORITIES DON'T INTRODUCE THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESSes TO THE PUBLIC SOURCES
because they are really afraid to protest. THEY have form sending pages like
following;
 "Requests" for the city park office are here,
http://www.city.osaka.jp/yutoritomidori/request/index.html
 "Requests" for mayor of osaka city Takafumi Isomura are here,
http://www.city.osaka.jp/shichoshitsu/iken/index.html
 and "Requests" for city health and welfare office are here,
http://www.city.osaka.jp/kenkoufukushi/enq.html

 but, there is no other language user supporting.

 see you next report of Osaka castle park struggle or report of Nagai park
Tent village.
 Vi venkos! NI venkos! Better SQUAT THAN DEAD!
http://www.geocities.co.jp/WallStreet-Bull/8932/
In solidarity, take care of yours.(rebel_JILL)