[Hpn] MERRY CHRISTMAS

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:47:03 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C29D3E.B8C7CBF0

From: PeaceWriter@justice.com =20

I have two rooms to have someone to live in if you know of anyone in =
Illinois.=20

Rent is no smoking and no drinking/drugs. Plus your share of utilities. =
With me your share is that if I have an electric bill of $30.00 and it =
goes to $40 that the person picks up exactly what they have used. Same =
with all utilities.=20

Some help with the house at least for 3 hours a week. Keep place =
relitively clean.

sher-amie

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C29D3E.B8C7CBF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><B>From:</B>&nbsp;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:PeaceWriter@justice.com">PeaceWriter@justice.com</A> =
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<P>I have two rooms to have someone to live in if you know of anyone in=20
Illinois. </P>
<P>Rent is no smoking and no drinking/drugs. Plus your share of =
utilities. With=20
me your share is that if I have an electric bill of $30.00 and it goes =
to $40=20
that the person picks up exactly what they have used. Same with all =
utilities.=20
</P>
<P>Some help with the house at least for 3 hours a week. Keep place =
relitively=20
clean.</P>
<P>sher-amie<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C29D3E.B8C7CBF0--