[Hpn] a site

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:03:03 -0800 (PST)

On this mornings KPFK show they interviewed Eric
Drooker an artist whose work I deeply envy. I find it
to be very much in line with what I read here so I'm
going to recomend going to  www.drooker.com  and
taking a peek. He has a section of sequential work
that requires macromedia flash 5 to see. It takes a
little time to load but is worth it. Especially on
topic for us is THE CROWD and I also found ELANOR to
fit well. At least if we have any heart, something
which I can use reminding of from time to time. Sites
like Drooker's and HPN hlp me find mine, remind me
that despite what some do that I am still a person,
still human. Though goddess knows lately I've been
feeling a lot of sympathy for Grendel here in my
little cave of a room. Will never understand why
Beowulf is called a "hero".
		Zen hugs, Joe