[Hpn] song parodies

joe reynolds jos_reyn@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:56:34 -0800 (PST)

 Hmm, if yule excuse the idea I am trying (very, my ex
says) to do one to Adeste Fideles.
  In any case a happy nativity anniversary to you as
well Chance!Must admit though the last time I referred
to anyone as my sweet she showed up in authentic
Godzilla costume. Never did find out where she got
it...
   Adele and Fidel are raging in the jailblock... naw,
not quite.
   Welll good luck to all though in my cqse it is let
the PUNisment fit the crime - maybe I can cheat with
some Gilbert & Sullivan? Then again one odd Yule tide
(was caught in undertow that season) a friend showed
me how any song can be sung to the tune of THE VOLGA
BOATMEN which renders anysong by even the Beatles into
a dirge for the suicide prone. Try it 1910 Fruitgum
Company will never be the same!
        Zen puns, Joe
    Zen mystery book by A. Christie - "AND ZEN THERE
WERE NONE"?