[Hpn] MWB blogging on The Homeless Guy blog

Morgan W. Brown norsehorse@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:34:24 -0500

Just wanted to bring to your attention that I have recently begun blogging
on The Homeless Guy blog: http://thehomelessguy.blogspot.com

When you can, please check it out and let me know what you think.

If you were not already aware of it, Kevin Barbieux, who lives homeless (and
blogs from a public library) in Nashville, Tennessee, started his blog only
back only back in late August.

Kevin has gotten a lot of media attention and publicity concerning his blog.
Some of the articles are:

October 3, 2002
USA Today
A homeless guy finds a refuge on the Internet:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/webguide/internetlife/notablesites/2002-10-02-homeless_x.htm

October 14, 2002
Salon Magazine
The Homeless Blogger:

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2002/10/14/homeless/index.html?x

The Homeless Guy blog has had over 150,000 visitors to date.

Kevin has been continually growing his blog and, once again, decided to make
major changes to it. The more recent changes include his opening The
Homeless Guy blog up to others so they may contribute on it in greater
volume than was possible previously.

Last week he invited me to be part of it and I started blogging on it
yesterday (Tuesday, November 3, 2002).

I intend to keep my own blogs going & have what I blog at The Homeless Guy
be somewhat different than what I do at those blogs.

Pretty interesting stuff, though when I started out blogging, I never
imagined I'd be doing it on this sort of level.

Feel free to forward this e-mail, as is, on to others.

Morgan <norsehorse@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA
Norsehorse's Home Turf: http://nht.blogspot.com