[Hpn] HATE-CRIME NETWORK

admin@hate-crime.website-works.com admin@hate-crime.website-works.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

I am a volunteer with the HATE-CRIME NETWORK.  The HATE-CRIME NETWORK is an online network that links hate-crime victims with victim-assistance organizations, law enforcement, civil rights agencies, media, elected officials, anti-violence advocates, and concerned citizens. The HATE-CRIME NETWORK serves all victims of hate crimes regardless of location or bias-motivation. Please add join us and our URL and information to your links and resource lists.  The HATE-CRIME NETWORK offers online hate-crime reporting, information & referrals, and support.

(International) HATE-CRIME Network:  http://hate-crime.net

I would also like to invite you and your organization to join the HATE-CRIME NETWORK. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  HATE-CRIME NETWORK volunteers from all over the world receive immediate e-mail notifications about reported hate crimes. Volunteers then offer their help by sending letters of support directly to the victims. The HATE-CRIME Network serves all who are affected by intolerance, discrimination, and prejudice worldwide. If you have any questions, or if there is anything at all we can do to help you, please let us know.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Terry Hollingsworth, Volunteer

http://HATE-CRIME.NET
HATE-CRIME NETWORK