[Hpn] Since few politicians think we have a homeless and housing dilemma in NH Bus us 1,000 of yours..

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:10:07 -0400

Chance Martin & San Francisco Coalition...."Morning"

It appears since our 20,000 or more homeless are scattered over the whole
state of NH that no one takes the plight of those dying on our streets to
heart.

And for some reason people think those living on the mean streets want to
live there,or are drug addicts or drunks why don't you buy tickets one
way[lets call it a enviromental relocation action plan] for say 1,000 of
your finest homeless that want a change of scenery and send them right to
State House Concord NH so they can be more visible and seen by our fearless
leaders?

Homeless awareness 101 has begun!

Its the humanitarian thing to do for one another and since we  got a
EMERGENCY SHELTER & HOMELESS COORDINATION COMMISSION here in NH working
diligently with us advocates and activists to end homelessness,I am positive
they could help relocate all 1,000 in less than 10 days?

A Brother n The Struggle

Bill

William Charles Tinker / founder
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocates,activists for displaced,disabled human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET