[Hpn] Mentors teach basic computer skills

sandy@coe.ed.asu.edu sandy@coe.ed.asu.edu
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:41:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

and for mentoring, don't forget Floaters.org, where I work.

http://www.floaters.org

I have posted on the digital divide network about the structure of
Floaters.org but that was a year or more ago...I realize now that I
must've gotten off that list somehow. Will get back on!!

Thanks for the tips, Harmony and Morgan. I will go and look at your
article, Morgan.

Sandy