[Hpn] re being removed from list, please read

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:24:02 -0700

Rebecca,

I'm not the one to ask for removal from the HPN mailing list. I am not the listowner.
I am just a member on that list, so I cannot remove people from it. You have
to unsubscribe at the HPN mailing address. I know the HPN posting address is
as follows: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu

Sincerely, Harmony