[Hpn] Awesome but graphic

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:18:21 -0400

These still shots are really something,and might not be appropriate for some
viewers.    Be advised some of the slides show some people who decided to
jump from the burning towers, but the slides are clustered together so you
can avoid them quickly if you wish.
A good friend sent me a large Power Point slide presentation file and since
a lot of you do not have high speed Internet access, we have converted it to
a manual slide show on the Web site listed below:

 http://www.geezergraphics.com/attack/

I am sending them along in case they might interest you. I know we have
all seen and heard more than we can hardly bear last week on TV .
May God Bless you all.