[Hpn] I am forwarding this but I think its a call to hear marching feet ,did any List owners on yahoo groups get this message?

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:07:48 -0700

Bill,

I too received a copy of this in one of the ever-increasing mass forwardings.
>From my point of view, this particular email just helps to augment the atmosphere
of fear/hysteria and falling into the manipulating hands of who knows what.
Personally I've disregarded it.

I guess that one thing we can all do is for each of us to follow his or her
own intuition. Maybe deeply soul search.  Except....when we consider our homeless
brothers and sisters still out there on the street....it seems priorities are
all warped. What would've happened if all our respective nations had put money
and resources into seeing that all its citizens had homes, education, and good
nutrition instead of the arms-race?

I'm left with a lot of questions. I don't condone the terrorism. And I want
all possible measures taken to negotiate a peaceful solution. I've signed three
online petitions to that effect.

Hoping we can wade thru this and see affordable housing and a universal living
wage,

Harmony

WorldHome
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html