[Hpn] I am forwarding this but I think its a call to hear marching feet ,did any List owners on yahoo groups get this message?

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:40:00 -0400

I will let cooler heads hopefully prevail I feel we are being manipulated
into a war we do not have to fight yet,there are alternate means to getting
the justice we want with out spilling more innocent blood!
And trust me I never have been a pacifist.....
A Brother In Peace And in Strife
Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Badgley" <wvamemaw@yahoo.com>

This was sent to Moderators and List owners, and I really felt
like it was worth passing along. I normally don't go for all the
'forwards' because you seem to get the same ones over and over,
but this is one thing I hope to see forwarded. Please pass it
along! And remember, this applies to many countries, not just
the USA. Even the attack in NY killed many foreigners. One
example, I know there was a delegation of 182 from the UK
meeting in the Towers that morning, and most, if not all, of
them died also. This is one way everyone can help in our fight
against terrorism. Please take it very seriously.

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:54:27 -0000
TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please, with safety and concern for all of us, do not reveal any
information such as where you are from, and if you had heard
anything about the possibility of war via rumors,
misinformation, heard it
down the grapevine, etc. Do not tell anyone on message boards of
your military spouses and friends going here or there or discuss
preparations, etc.

Be wise and think about what you will say before you act/write!

Remember the famous saying during World War II:
Loose lips sink ships!!!!
Don't cause the lives of many if you talk!!!
In case you might not have heard, these terrorist are using chat
rooms and small communities to pass information - and now
collect information.

They join your sites and use your chatrooms to pass their
information so the government cannot trace them.

SO DO NOT PUT INFORMATION OF YOUR LOCATION, FULL NAME OR ANY
INFORMATION SOMEONE TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS SITUATION ON THE BOARDS.

Please copy these instructions and post them on your sites!!!
DELETE any message that contains information that could be used
against you, your family or our countries.