[Hpn] Respect & Collaboration: Toward the Power of Real Community;9/21/01 - 6-9 PM

Morgan W. Brown norsehorse@hotmail.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:33:44 -0400

While this coming event was planned a while ago, due to the extremely tragic
events which recently transpired in NYC, DC & PA, it may prove to be even
more timely & relevant to our local communities & the world each of may hope
to help build, nurture & live together in.

If you find yourself interested, but are unable to attend this event in
Montpelier [Vermont], check out the Web site for Commonway
<http://www.commonway.org> to learn if & when an event may be coming to your
area or how to bring an event like this one to your community.

Morgan <norsehorse@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont

-------Forwarded FYI-------

Event Details

Event Name:  Respect & Collabration: Toward the Power of Real
Community