[Hpn] Re: *PORTLAND FORCIBLY RELOCATES HOMELESS - Dignity Village saga LINKS - Oregon USA

Tent City tentcitypdx@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Tom.

Much thanks for shouting out what was going on here
over your excellent news service. We'll try to keep
our site http://outofthedoorways.org current and
battle-ready as our struggle is not over yet although
we've come a long way.

Hope to see you at next year's NASNA conference.
Love and respect.
Jack.

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=homeless+AND+Portland&c=news&n=10
> Yahoo News SEARCH for "Portland AND homeless"

http://newsfinder.arinet.com/fpweb/fp.dll/$stargeneral/htm/x_dv.htm/_ibyx/cg0302

6/_itox/starnet/_svc/news/_Id/738035884/_k/lTBnwKWiRu2MhsAH

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010905/us/dignity_village_1.html

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/6000/20010906/lo/900667_1.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/oregonian/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_stand
> ard.xsl?/base/portland_news/99969093318376134.xml
> FWD  The Oregonian - 09/05/2001
>
> PORTLAND Area's shelters reflect challenges they
> face, defenders say
>
> KIMBERLY MOY
>
>      Those who run Portland's homeless shelters
> acknowledge the facilities
> aren't perfect. But they also question assertions
> made by some residents of

=== message truncated ===

=====
Tent City/Streetroots,