[Hpn] The Hunger Site is back! (fwd)

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:07:25 1

-=-=-= Forwarded message follows -=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:03:13 -0700
From: The Hunger Site  news@thehungersite.com
To: reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Subject: The Hunger Site is back!

Dear joe,

We are excited to announce that The Hunger Site is back
online and ready to help millions of hungry people
worldwide. We strongly believe in using the power of the
Internet to help good causes, and as long time activists, we
couldn't be more pleased to once again make it possible
for people everywhere to join in the fight to end world hunger.

The rest is up to you -- please come and click on the
"Give Free Food" button at http://www.thehungersite.com .
We need your help to return to the previous level of giving.
Historically, visitors to The Hunger Site generated over
4 million cups of staple food a month. Please take a minute
and forward this email on to your friends and family, asking
them to participate in this fast, free and easy effort to end
starvation.

An estimated one billion individuals worldwide -- children,
mothers, fathers, grandparents -- simply don't get enough to
eat. Approximately 24,000 will die today. 75% of them are
children. The Hunger Site is a proven way you can make a
difference. Click today and every day! And spread the word ...
The Hunger Site is back.

Thanks for your support and concern.

Sincerely,

Tim Kunin & Greg Hesterberg
Owners

P.S. Click on the link below to learn more about us personally
and the return of The Hunger Site:
http://www.thehungersite.com/newowners