[Hpn] Research Initiative

Global March Against Child Labour yatra@del2.vsnl.net.in
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 14:35:23 +0550

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings from the Global March Against Child Labour International
Secretariat

Here at GMIS, we are in the process of organising a database
of successful initiatives by organizations targeted towards elimination
of child labour. This would include initiatives for direct rescue
operation, rehabilitation, expansion of basic education, awareness
building and training, to name a few.

We strongly believe that this database will provide an overview
of the various efforts being undertaken worldwide and their effectiveness
and at the same time prove helpful for other organizations to
take lead from.

You have, over the period, been making commendable efforts for
the elimination of child labour. Some have been highly effective
involving innovative strategies. We therefore request you to
share with us the details of all such initiatives implemented/
supported by your organisation, which you feel can act as model
projects.

Here below is the report format that will help you forward to
us the requisite information. But at the same time please do
not feel restricted by it and feel free to make changes as per
your convenience and requirement.

Thanking you in anticipation of considering our request and looking
forward to an early response.

Best wishes.

Sincerely

Dr. Mamta Srivastava
Researcher

Successful Initiatives towards Elimination of Child Labour

REPORT FORMAT

-- Project Title
-- Implementing Organization
-- Complete Contact Information (including email address and
website, if any)
-- Nature of Organization
-- Brief Organization Profile
-- Brief description of the program