[Hpn] OFF TOPIC - concerning the future, terrorism

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:13:03 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C13BB6.90203100

I hate being so crude, but I am thinking of what they're saying on =
television about deeper searches at airports, and bags, even purses may =
not be allowed to be carried on board a plane.  But... I remember prison =
guys saying that a favorite way of smuggling drugs in is sticking them =
in a balloon and inserting it into their anus.  Women have two such =
cavities.

It is being said that even plastic knives are weapons.=20

Another thing, it would be so easy for terrorists to sneak in at the =
Mexican border and blend in with the Latinos.  They speak Spanish, too.  =
My friend's cousin from Mexico was married to an Arabic, and I find =
Spanish speaking Islamic online occasionally.

Then there is the border into and from Canada that the Indian =
reservation permitted people to cross when the World Trade Convention =
was held.  What is the position of this tribe in light of what has =
happened?

What is to keep terrorists from utilizing every creative resource =
available to carry out evil deeds?

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C13BB6.90203100

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I hate being so crude, but&nbsp;I am thinking of what they're =
saying on=20
television about deeper searches at airports, and&nbsp;bags, =
even&nbsp;purses=20
may not be allowed to be carried on board a plane.&nbsp; But...&nbsp;I =
remember=20
prison guys saying that a favorite way of smuggling drugs in is sticking =
them in=20
a balloon and inserting it into their anus.&nbsp; Women have two such=20
cavities.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is being said&nbsp;that even plastic knives are =
weapons.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Another thing, it would be so easy for terrorists to sneak in at =
the=20
Mexican border and blend in with the Latinos.&nbsp; They speak Spanish,=20
too.&nbsp; My friend's cousin from Mexico was married to an Arabic, =
and&nbsp;I=20
find Spanish speaking&nbsp;Islamic online occasionally.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Then there is the border into and from Canada that the Indian =
reservation=20
permitted people to cross when the World Trade Convention was =
held.&nbsp; What=20
is the position of this tribe in light of what has happened?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What is to keep terrorists from utilizing every creative resource =
available=20
to carry out evil deeds?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>