[Hpn] The gods are angry!

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:37:08 -0400

First of all when George W. Bush grappled the reins to nations oval office
and we had a huge increase in oil price gouging and our economy started to
flounder.I wrote to president@whitehouse.gov and told him the solution was
pretty much simple to reduce the erratic and over pricing by OPEC and other
oil producing nations.We needed to first remove our military and planes from
Saudi Arabia with out any reason except to state we could not afford to fly
missions because cost of fuel,and that the American people wanted our
service men home.
How quickly the gas prices would have dropped,  but we have been duped by
some of our own politicians whom appear to think we are ignorant of supply
and demand.
So today September 11,2001 is a national tragedy and we all are required to
do some prayer,and soul searching here,we must not allow this heinous crime
to go unpunished but on the other hand we must make sure that the bad guys
are the right ones and that we do not execute the wrong people!
Because when we find out whom caused this dreadful deed you can rest assured
they will not be safe in any hiding place on this planet, or country because
we are a vengeful and vindictive people and our economy is never better than
when we are at war...
Once again we are on the brink of disaster, and I know our economy is headed
south,I love my country and even though it has not solved its disability,or
displaced human rights dilemma I pray our leaders can stop and think past
the death and destruction and learn that we all suffered losses today,but we
were not attacked from out side our country but from with in by terrorists
already here.
So what do we do persecute innocent people? Or find the persons that did
this and retaliate on them only and swiftly with out warning as these
dastardly fanatics snuffed out so many lives with out any thoughts to
consequences!

William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled and human rights
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NewHampshireHomeless@topica.com
NH-ADAPT/NOT DEAD YET